Sunday, June 24, 2012

Something New

This is all so very new, but I'm giving it a try.  I've never been one to write anything down.  My precious children will have to accept the fact that they may never be quite sure who walked when and when they lost their first tooth.  But I've decided that just sharing our hearts with one another sometimes makes things a little easier. Each day is a gift, right, but some days I don't seem very grateful. Each child is a treasure, yet often times I fail to esteem the value through the difficulties. So.... join me if you will. Share, laugh, cry, ponder with me. Let's see where this little blog takes us.  Let's see if we can work together to become that wife, mother, daughter, sister, and friend that God wants us to be. "If God is for us, who can be against us."  Have a blessed day in Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment